- Instant messaging sharing, networking and collaboration between individual consumer users, between individuals, and among members of teams within an organisation; and
- Other services made available via the Sites or App in the future.
FrontM Limited will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES?
- HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
- HOW LONG WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information when you set up your FrontM account and use the services available within FrontM (such as instant messaging, chat, AI Chat bots, etc.) We also collect information about you when you use the form on this website to contact us. We collect information from you to provide our services and to permit your use of the Services. When you create an account to use the Services, we may collect name, email and address information that can be used to identify you.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES?
Our servers automatically record Log Data of how account holders and non-account holders use the Services. Log Data may include a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the pages or features to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, frequency with which of the Services are used by a user, search terms, the links a user clicked on, the ads a user clicked on, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Services and improve and enhance the Services by expanding features and functionality and tailoring them to users’ needs and preferences.
We use IP address information to generate aggregate non-identifying information about how the Services are used.
We collect information that your mobile device sends when you use the Services, including a device identifier, user settings and the device operating system, as well as information about your use of the Services.
We may collect and store information about where you are located by converting an IP address into an estimated geolocation or through GPS or sensor data about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. We may use location information to improve and personalise the Services for you. You can disable this feature on your mobile device at any time.
Account holders can invite non-account holders to try the Services through a specific function available in the Services. When an Account holder issues an invitation, we collect the invitees phone number or email address to send an SMS or automated email with a link to the appropriate app store or distribution platform where the App is made available.
3. HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons:
- to provide the Services as set out in our Terms of Service;
- to contact you when new features are released or with updates from the Services;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- improve the service we offer; and
- inform you of other services that may interest you.
To process your information, we mainly rely on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to perform the contract that you have with us to use the Services
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the most suitable service, website experience, emails or newsletters, or to improve and promote services, along with administrative and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all emails, by phone, or by emailing us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org and putting ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
4. INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
We may share your information with third party service providers for us to administer and provide the Services. We use third parties for support services, such as SMS service providers for account validation, mapping and points-of-interests services, translation services, and support services. We use these third party services solely to process or store your information for the purposes described in this policy.
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
No third parties have direct access to your personal data unless permitted by law.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to keep your data safe. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of your personal data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information provided.
We protect the information we collect from or about you from unauthorised access, use or disclosure by encrypting all data while it is stored and in transit via the Services. This data includes user information, messages and any content attached to the messages. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
By posting any Personal Information of a sensitive nature within FrontM, you are consenting to such information being available within the controls you have selected (for example, available to the audience of users you select as being capable of viewing your post or profile information).
6. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In order to use the Services, the personal information you give us may be transferred and stored on computers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. When your personal data is outside of the EEA, we ensure that any party we use with access to your information has implemented the necessary security and privacy measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and confidential. We have an extensive GDPR Policy in place to which a User agrees if using the FrontM website or app, the GDPR policy is located at www.frontm.com/gdprpolicy
7. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within forty (40) days of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
As an account holder who uses the Services, you can access and modify the information associated with your account through the settings feature on your account profile. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or delete your information and account by contacting us using the detail provided at the end of this policy.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data you can contact us at email@example.com and putting ‘Complaint’ in the subject line, or talk to a member of our team. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data in a way not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
8. HOW LONG WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION
FrontM Limited and the information we collect about you are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements. In addition, we will retain your personal information based on the Terms of Service agreed for your use of the Services.
9. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can change your browser options to not accept cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies. Please note, however, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the Services as a result.
Web Beacons, or clear gifs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier typically embedded invisibly on web pages. They may be included on our Services for the following purposes:
- to deliver or communicate with cookies;
- to track and measure the performance of our Services; and
- to monitor how many visitors view our Services.
10. OTHER WEBSITES
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the website contact form https://www.frontm.com/contactus
- Writing to us at: FrontM Limited, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN